Pork Carnitas Nachos with Pineapple Guacamole : NACHOS
This versatile nachos recipes makes a flavorful and delicious combination, perfect for your next gathering.
- Tortilla chips, enough to cover your cast iron skillet
- 1 cup canned black beans
- Â¼ sweet onion, chopped very finely
- 1 cup meat or veggies of your choice (I used the carnitas from above)
- 1 or more cups Mexican cheese blend, depending on the size of your cast iron skillet
- JalapeÃ±o slices to add some heat
- Handful cilantro, stems removed
- 4 radishes, cut in half and sliced thinly
- Lime wedges to squeeze at the end
- Formosa Habanero Hot Sauce
Preheat your oven to 425Â° F.
Add the chips to the cast iron skillet
Add your toppings (except cilantro, radishes, lime juice and hot sauce) in the order theyâ€™re listed above.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Add the cilantro, radishes, lime juice and hot sauce, and serve while hot.
I also added this super tasty, tangy pineapple guacamole I made with edible flowers. I served it on the side with the nachos and it was a hit. This guacamole is easy to make and would go well with so many other dishes. I hope you give it a try and enjoy!